Perfect abs, peachy bums, endless duck pout selfies, the list goes on".......

That's why I started my blog. I wanted to inject a bit of humour and life into an industry that is so focused on how you look on the outside.

The blogs are here to dispel information from an industry that is so focused on selling you crap that you don't need.

Oh and 90% of the blogs you should find hysterically funny......the other 10% of the time I apologise in advance if you're offended ;)

Thanks again for subscribing to the funniest fitness blogs on the internet, check them out here.....

https://mathewlewis-carter.com/blog/

170313_lululemon_Run__Beach03_1217.jpg